Magic Money: The Bitcoin Revolution (Documentary)

g2s g2s at riseup.net
Sat Dec 2 07:58:24 PST 2017

-------- Original message --------From: grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> Date: 12/1/17  4:01 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: cypherpunks at cpunks.org Subject: Re: Magic Money: The Bitcoin Revolution (Documentary)
>> Hahaha! Imagine the mayhem if the US dollar lost 20% of its value
>> overnight. Bitcoin's potential worthiness has been maneuvered by the same
>> scumbags who ruined the financial markets with flash trading to be a
>> Pyramid Scam only truly stupid people would believe in. Or scam artists like
>> the libertard shits infesting this list.
>
>> Bitcoin loses over a fifth of its value in less than 24 hours
>> https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-markets-bitcoin/bitcoin-loses-over-a-fifth-of-its-value-in-less-than-24-hours-idUSKBN1DU1Z3
>>
>> Tim May was wrong. Btc is Pwnd.
>
> I'm not going to let you forget that as a consequence of my October 7,
> 20177:00PM (Prague time) Prague speech, Bitcoin went from about $4300 to
> $5800 in six days.  Raising the value of all Bitcoin by $24 billion.
>
> And don't forget:   Well before that,  I TOLD the CP list to "Buy Bitcoin"

Article was irrelavant and old the minute it was posted.
Cryptocurrency doesn't give a fuck and will continue to rise.
Traders in that vein are ready to buy such dips, and 20% is normal.

As i was saying. Youre just another gambling scumbag capitalist who apparently doeant know what the word "currency" means.
Bitcoin and the like are OBVIOUSLY a Pyramid Scam brought to you by the same  Flash Trading ethics that destroyed your markets and economies.. GoldmanSachs and their scumbag financial friends PWN U
Or for all I know, you work for them and thats why You're peddling their snake oil.
Rr