[from offlist] Re: Juan-fap go bye-bye now...

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 18:49:01 PDT 2017

On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 18:41:51 -0700
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 08/31/2017 11:07 AM, \0xDynamite wrote:
> >> And because I KNOW YOU'RE IGNORANT, I must mention the so-called
> >> "Old Testament" is a CHRISTIAN biblical text.
> > What makes you think that?
> >
> > \0xd
>
> ROTF! I "Think that" because I spent three years at an after-school
> Hebrew class until my Bar Mitzvah, and went with my parents and
> grandparents to various orthodox, conservative,

	rayzer, it's kinda clear that you are a piece of fascist jew
	shit- you don't need to drive the point any further...

	...but since you keep throwing up...yes, fascism and judaism
	are both far right wing, conservative, 'ideologies'. Every time
	you rant against fascism and conservatism remember that jew
	'culture' is the non plus ultra of lunatic,
	totalitarian 'traditions'.