[from offlist] Re: Juan-fap go bye-bye now...

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Aug 31 10:58:06 PDT 2017

On 08/31/2017 10:32 AM, The Scumbag-Without-A-Life wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 17:40:46 -0700
> Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
>
>> Ps. Promoting the extermination of anyone based on an unalterable
>> trait is a little 'above the bar' that would generally be called
>> "controversial" in ANY society. T
> 	yet extermination of all inferior races is your quintessential
> 	jewish philosophy, isn't it?

I don't believe in "inferior races" and you can't show me any
'scripture' other than from the CHRISTIAN biblical texts that says so.
And because I KNOW YOU'RE IGNORANT, I must mention the so-called "Old
Testament" is a CHRISTIAN biblical text. But I'm not interested in
arguing relative merits, if any, of Nation-State-dependent "religions".

Bye.