Stormfap go bye-bye now...

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 20:51:52 PDT 2017

On Aug 30, 2017 2:19 PM, "grarpamp"  wrote:

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 10:50 PM, Abhayraj Naik wrote:
> Z speaks so much bullshit it is amazing no one has cut his vocal cords
off yet, he is probably the single biggest piss-off on this piss-off list.

>> As a studied and professional lawyer and consultant, instead of the
above drivel, why not lend your thoughts to various subjects of this list
in your free time.

Dear Abhayraj,

Please, don't feel annoyed about grarpamp's words.  He just wants to make
much better, higher the level of this list, make it more rational and
constructive.  More Abhayraj, less ZeNazi, do you understand?  :D

But, yep, Razer is correct about lurking.  It's your right, whether you
really want it.  Lurking is pretty comfortable and you can eat popcorn and
peanuts while reading all the dramatic messages here, hihi...  Better than
soap opera in the best moments!  :)

I am late in zillions of lists and need to thank a lot for dozens of
heartwarming private messages, but cypherpunks is the only list where I can
mention exotic subjects like Buddhist and Marijuana crypto coins, hahaha!!
 ;D

It makes me feel comfortable here and there are people on this list that I
love more than ice-cream.  You will learn to appreciate a lot some of the
members too.  All of them have their stories, backgrounds, conspiracy
theories, and studies.  Garbage fire people like ZeNazi are the exception
here, not the rule.  Most of the people here are really nice, I swear!  :D

Hugs, take care!

Ceci