Re: Future historians will recall the war between 4chan and LaBeouf, Rönkkö & Turner

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 20:14:18 PDT 2017

From: Razer <g2s at riseup.net>
 On 08/30/2017 07:48 PM, jim bell wrote:

    From: Razer <g2s at riseup.net>
   >Note the total lack of comments on that video, until now.

 >"That's his sleeve stupid"

 >>From the next video that popped up:
  >>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrRxXxJoraI

  >>At: 2:07
  >>"You can see that once the accident occurs, half a dozen people with bats swarm onto his car and start smashing out his window"

>So? Don't change the topic.
"PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!  THE GREAT AND POWERFUL OZ HAS SPOKEN!!!"

 Also, check out the rear side door of the maroon-colored SUV at 1:42 in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_VSt-oajBc

Note:  I am not referring to this most recent video for its main assertions, although they are definitely interesting.  (The maroon SUV is apparently missing a driver, as you can see.)

Rather, I noticed the clear damage to the maroon-colored SUV's rear door.  Why is that door damaged?  Supposedly, the "offending" car had struck the car behind, and maybe that other car had struck the maroon SUV.  But alone, would that have explained the door damage?   Hmmmm.  Was EVERY car going through the gauntlet getting smashed?

  >>This looks like a VERY long "sleeve"!!!

>Yeah, it sort of flexes and waves in the breeze too.. The way a bat doesn't.
A six-foot long "sleeve"!  The way an arm isn't.                  Jim Bell