The best way to beat an Ashkenazi (White Nationalist edition)

Yt th at waifu.club
Mon Aug 28 11:39:00 PDT 2017

> Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
> Wed Aug 23 13:54:17 PDT 2017
>
> in the context of propaganda
> this means that

Well said.

> northwest European

The term "Aryan" originates from the Proto-Indo-Iranian language root
*arya which was the ethnonym the Indo-Iranians used for themselves.""

In the 18th century, the most ancient known Indo-European languages were
those of the ancient Indo-Iranians.""

The word Aryan was therefore adopted to refer not only to the
Indo-Iranian peoples but also to native Indo-European speakers as a
whole, including the Romans, Greeks, and Germans.  It was soon
recognized that Balts, Celts, and Slavs also belonged to the same group.""

It was argued that all of these languages originated from a common root,
now known as Proto-Indo-European, spoken by an ancient people who were
thought of as ancestors of the European, Iranian, and Indo-Aryan peoples.""

> have little going
> clever word games

Using logic is an insult ?

> 15k+ people turned out to say "Fuck You"

They think that's what they were there for.  In reality, they were
tricked into fighting against their best interest: free speech.
Pic related.

> fade back into the shadows

There are only two paths forward:
1 Racism
2 Nationalism

Ours is a world made of nations, not races.
Nationalism will triumph.

> media outlets promote their [natsee]
> "free speech" talking points

This seems like a twist in logic akin to
"voting for a losing candidate is like not voting".

> Awltrite
> Anteefuh

These groups are the same.

> repeated their [racist] talking points

If you do not agree with the fourteen words, it is you, sir, who is racist.

> I study propaganda

ciaylmao

> author or authors who also study propaganda

They are <18.  As can be seen by the poor presentation.

> employers'

This means that.  It is the "protesters" whom are employed to attend.

> Crowd of Juggalos

Only ICP are commie faggots.
Marxist ones, at that.

> closed enhancement (invalid)
>
> ...which is the only status it /could/ have,
> given the nature of the project.

Lol.  Tor exits are censoring TDS right fucking now.
Not a win for "le ebol natsees".
You are correct.
It is a win for the reds.
Second pic related.

**The Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack is gay, tbh.**

> Oh, dear,
> flip-flopper

Reread what I wrote.  I didn't "mock" anything.
You are conflating Askenazi with Nazi with "natsee".
I think you can not see.

> Libtards are less educated and more naive
> than present company.

Jim Bell lurks here, friend.  I doubt he is in the cave like you and
whoever you think "present company" seems to be.  Funny how you shit on
liberty on this list.

>>>/cryptography/

The DNS system is managed by the UN.
This is the future without nations.