ACLU defended FBI similarly to how current government gets defended

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 10:49:10 PDT 2017

On Sun, 27 Aug 2017 19:18:02 -0700
Ryan Carboni <ryacko at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.columbia.edu/cu/lweb/digital/collections/rbml/lehman/pdfs/0279/ldpd_leh_0279_0040.pdf
>
> "Why was Mr. Hoover opposing a law which would make his own work much
> easier?"
>

> wow I guess those folks in charge aren't so bad, they they uh, they
> make their own jobs more difficult, so they really good guys huh

	"Why I No Longer Fear the FBI"

	"the trials in which the FBI was involved last year 97 percent
	ended in conviction"

	" We face an invisible underground where Fascists and
	Communists work furtively and 	zealously against our
	freedom and our ideas of decency.Something had to be
	done about that, and the FBI had to do it."

	The article is pure gold - not even orwell could have written
	such an unhinged piece of cosmic self parody and pure
	americunt philosophy.

	And surpisingly enough(haha) the mother fucking piece of
	american nazi shit "morris Ernst" who wrote it  was a member of
	the master race. the rayzer should be proud!