CyberClassWar Manifesto 2017

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 11:41:41 PDT 2017

On Tue, 22 Aug 2017 18:00:29 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The source for the Whisky Rebellion in America, shortly after the
> American Revolution, was the biased way the government taxed alcohol.

	As opposed to 'unbiased' taxation, whatever that might be?
	'Unbiased' taxation, like good cops, humanitarian torture, or
	morally good murder?

	OK, here are the facts, just in case. The worst scumbags on the
	planet, jefferson, washington and acocmplices overthrew the
	british government so that they could fully enjoy the profits
	of slavery and taxation. Not 'biased' taxation but just plain
	old taxation. And slavery.

	A few people didn't get the memo and the spirit of the American
	Free Slave Revolution and thought they had the right to own
	their own property. But the American Free Slave Government
	taught them otherwise.

>   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_Rebellion    Today, that's
> called "Crony Capitalism".

	I think taxation is still called taxation. But I guess you are
	referring to the countless government granted privileges that
	businesses have always had. Including things like patents, for
	instance.

> This shows why the existence of a
> "government" cannot be tolerated.

	That's just one of the reasons. The main one is that a
	government is, by definition, a criminal organization.