Boston Free Speech Rally

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Mon Aug 21 03:51:29 PDT 2017

> On Aug 21, 2017, at 2:40 AM, Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:
>

> On 08/20/2017 07:44 PM, Red Kale wrote:
>>> Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
>>> Sun Aug 20 12:30:24 PDT 2017
>>>
>>> Yesterday or so in Boston, about 15,000 of their fellow
>>> Americans turned out to say Fuck You.
>>>

>> Either you are lying or you are misinformed, my red friend. Pic related.
>
> The first source I noted was this from UK Independent:
>
> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/boston-free-speech-rally-protests-right-conservatives-nazi-white-supremacist-counter-demonstrators-a7902816.html
>
> or
>
> https://tinyurl.com/naziscumfuckoff
>
> (Short URL is quoted from the article.)
>
> Anyone who calls me "Red" indicates that he or she likes calling people
> names.  No more, no less, and in present company who cares?

The emboldened American nazi movement habitually accuses anyone that isn't a total fucking racist of being a communist.
I don't think they know what the word means.

> I figure there's no right place on the Left / Right political spectrum.
> A one dimensional model can not represent anything real. About the only
> thing the Left / Right model is good for is to

I tend to subscribe to the idea that the left/right model is more of a horseshoe than a straight line.
As you get farther out on either extreme, they come closer and closer..

But yeah it's pretty useless.

> determine how morally
> superior oneslef is to a given other, based on how far away that other
> is on the said scale. One of the reasons I call myself an anarchist is I
> just don't play that.
>
> On the Left / Right scale, I am absolutely evil, not relatively evil.
> And I am apparently a supernatural entity, because I can move freely
> through higher dimensions than observers whose perception is limited to
> the Left / Right spectrum.
>
> Anyone who calls me "Red" because I criticize Nazis and KKK guise, or
> celebrate their failures, identifies him or herself as one of them.
> That means in heart and mind OR through literal club membership status,
> and frankly the "passive apologists" are the deadlier ones, the
> noncombatant support network a handful of actual wannabe SA Brown Shirts
> would need to survive their first 24 hours.
>
> On the Left / Right spectrum, the Nazis and Klan are the knot in the end
> of the line, one with 13 turns and a convenient sliding action.  As
> there is a danger that they will use it, we do have to watch for that -
> they have a "special" history.  On the plus side if those guys start
> acting out their fantasies, the means for their correction will be close
> at hand.
>
>> The Free Speech Rally was Dr. Shiva "Poo-in-the-loo" Ayyadurai talking
>> about freedom of speech and the media.  You are basically cheering the
>> wrongful protesting of fellow cpunk, Steven Schear, since both lay claim
>> to "invention" many years after the act and seem to care about actual
>> freedom.
>>
>> If you don't believe me, take it from the Ministry of Truth.
>> **Until they shut it down.**
>>
>> Video of the event:
>>
>> youtube.com/watch?v=q9X2ZRB9GCU
>
> Having seen pictures of the I'm talking about, obviously taken at
> different times with different cameras, and read multiple news accounts,
> I am surprised by the lack of any visible or audible counter-protesters
> in the video presented.  Also the lack of a massive police protective
> presence, mentioned in multiple sources.
>
> Pardon my skepticism, but "live streamed" can also mean "recorded before
> the event and replayed into YouTube."  Or even enacted at another site.
> But let's imaging that a bunch of people protesting for or against
> various Fascist Neutral political causes de jour just stood there while
> yapping about their free speech rights being violated.
>
> And 15,000 people showed up at what they /believed/ was a NeoNazi pep
> rally, to say Fuck You.
>
> That's game over for America's Grassroots Fascists for at least one more
> generation.  The Court of American public opinion has spoken, and a guy
> following you around with a Souzaphone will always have the last laugh.

Indeed :)