Boston Free Speech Rally

Red Kale lets at redchan.it
Mon Aug 21 03:00:00 PDT 2017

> Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
> Sun Aug 20 23:40:15 PDT 2017
>
> sources

The pic I shared did not imply there was no protest; it showed a
thousand or so from the air.

> calls me "Red"

You are supporting the protest of free speech.
And the violent actions to shut it down.
I understand you are an anarchist.
You still rely on a peer-to-peer whitelist process.
Otherwise you rely on a central authority.
Not so good for CAs, or even DAs, at times.

> A one dimensional model can not represent
> anything real.

Yes it can but not something that requires more dimensions.  L/R implies
an unspecified center that is always moving.  Hard to derive consistent
value from that.

> I am absolutely, not relatively, evil

I thought all anarchists were Chaotic Neutral ?

> higher dimensions
> not limited to the Left/Right spectrum

Please explain your model.

> Nazis and KKK

Being used to undermine the social progress of the past 25 years. Read
into the facts, not the narrative.  I am sure you know the way.

> "special" history

You misspelled "falsified".

> skepticism
> re-enactment

Here is a clip **No JS** that addresses your concern:
Start at 1:40.

8ch.net/player.php?v=https://media.8ch.net/file_store/8d575c12e82b969e6eaa6b0804686e9805cee2f04c1a31395a62a93f965bb9ac.mp4

> let's pretend
> people protesting
> against free speech
> stood there while yapping
> about their free speech rights
> being violated.

No need to pretend, friend.  This is absolutely what happened.  The hip
progressives love irony.

Ever heard of Public Relations ?  This shit is just a giant skittles
commercial. Pic related.

> people showed up at what they /believed/
> was a "Neo-Nazi" pep rally, to say Fuck You.

People, even as smart as you, have been tricked.

Do you know what the Charlottesville Rally was about ?
Preserving a statue.
It was organized by Conservative Jews.
Not "Nazis".
Not "KKK".

> America's Grassroots Fascists

Are the violent anti-speech protesters you seem to be defending.

"Neo-Nazis" hate authority.
"KKK" hates government.
Neither can be fascists.
Neither can be against speech.

Know who loves authority and hates speech ?
Communists.
And you, seems.