[OT] Jokes, this list and my birthday... :)

Red Red Wine letsalljoin at redchan.it
Mon Aug 21 01:12:00 PDT 2017

> Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
> Sun Aug 20 23:53:42 PDT 2017
>
> im dying
> im vegan
> no relevance

Lol, my dear, the next stage is anger,
though I am unsure if you can ever reach it,
being all full of non sense and non stop la, la, la...

> vegan
> it's *my* problem,
> not yours.

Except that more individual animal lives are lost by monocropping and
combine harvesting to feed a family soy for a month than are taken by
hand to feed a small village for a month.  Unless you believe that all
the world's resources belong to certain groups, how you eat affects
everybody.

If you are always sick, you cost your community grief, economically and
emotionally.

And if you are always posting here about it instead of providing insight
for, or even arguments against, any topic on this list, it affects us, too.

> my rules,

Tell that to the government, lawlessanon.

> stupid
> get a life
> slow
> no significance
> or intelligence
> loser
>
> You **not me** have hate in your heart

Cry out in pain as you strike me.  Nice tactic.

> fake news

Nothing that I have posted is fake, and you know that.

> hateful messages
> You just want to

Please do not decide for me my intentions.
It is more hateful than to decide for me my gender.

I am here for lulz.
Sometimes people are fun.
Most time people are faggots.
Such is life.