Noam Chomsky ***** ***** *** ******* ***** - [ PFKR ] SciAmerican: Google Engineer Fired for Sexist Memo Isn't a Hero

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Aug 21 00:07:59 PDT 2017

On Sun, Aug 20, 2017 at 07:48:39PM -0700, Razer wrote:

> On 08/20/2017 06:35 PM, ZeNazi wrote:
> >
> >> Because the only people who would really care are people with agendas,
> >> and that's the truth.
> > Yep, the only people who really care about facts, have an agenda, so
> > STFU about these particular facts, or face the wrath of Razer, the
> > intellectual fraud.
>

> Example: the only people who promulgate holocaust denial are those who
> have something to gain from denying it.
>
> Rr
>
> Ps. I've never claimed to be an 'intellectual'. Ever.

Example: the only people who promulgate fascist aggression towards
holocaust-deniers is Razer, who refuses to actually engage on the
topic, rather continue to spout epithets and ad-hominems, all the
whilst calling for violence against those who hold these (different
from Razer's) views.

"Yay" "true anarchist Razer" "he's so anarchist, he doesn't even
abide facts".

Razer, that's just thuggery.