The best way to beat an Ashkenazi (White Nationalist edition)

Yt th at waifu.club
Sun Aug 20 16:14:00 PDT 2017

> Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
> Sun Aug 20 12:30:24 PDT 2017
>
> The most Aryan looking person I ever met

You've never met an Iranian/Persian, then, you uneducated racist.

> the losing team

Globalism/Communism ?  Or do you mean Privacy/Freedom ?  Pic related.

> You
> Nazi/KKK

Funny, how I never mentioned these groups, and am an Ashkenazi Jew.
You must be projecting.

> the Juggalos

Are anti-commie and in support of a future for their children.  Only LE
assets like edgynameanon and brainwashed leftists like you will be
acting against the interest of nationalism, which seeks to preserve your
freedoms, and stomping on whatever dribble of liberty remains.  You have
fallen right into our trap.  We have intentionally muddied nationalist
sentiments by false flagging the Third Reich at every chance we get
using lesser Jews such as Richard Spencer and Milo Yiannopoulos to stir
the pot.  This is the end for your precious freedoms.  You bought all of
our revisions and repossessions.  The surveillance state is growing with
every protest and we even have leftists demanding censorship under the
guise of ending "hate", an actual human emotion, just look at this Tor
Project ticket:

trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/23270

We have turned you against your own self-interests by convincing you
that your Aryan brothers and sisters are actual "Nazis" and that they
seek to remove your freedoms and, taking the bait, you have yourselves
removed those exact freedoms we warned the "Nazis" were after.  Once we
convince enough people that the USA was founded on slavery, and that
"whites", not Jews, were the slave owners and traders, the golem will
finally remove the Aryan from power and the country can outwardly begin
the shift to a New Greater Israel.