The best way to beat an Ashkenazi (White Nationalist edition)

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Sun Aug 20 12:30:24 PDT 2017

On 08/20/2017 02:20 PM, Yt wrote:
>> Razer g2s at riseup.net
>> Sun Aug 20 09:23:32 PDT 2017
>>
>> describe ideology in public setting
>>

> Easy (pic related):

Oh dear.  It appears she has picked up an idle vice?

The most "Aryan" looking guy I ever met, name of Lars, could have walked
right off an SS recruiting poster.  He's a radical activist with special
interests in anti-Zionism and Immigrant Rights.  :D

> We must secure the existence of our people
> and a future for our children.""

Then you probably want to get your kids /off/ the losing team.  The Nazi
/ KKK guise took a real stomping in the Court of U.S. public opinion a
week ago.  Yesterday or so in Boston, about 15,000 of their fellow
Americans turned out to say Fuck You.  Although there is still some
ground left to cover, the issue is decided.

> Now get the fuck out, edgynameanon, and take your commie MGTOW friends
> with you.

Next month in Washington DC, if the Nazi and KKK guise don't smarten up
and stay home, the Juggalos are going to teach them a lesson that will
go down in history.

Now go whine, whimper and snivel about how the other guys are "Fascists"
too, and it's Just Not Fair that everybody hates YOU.

Nazi is the new Nigger.  Get used to it.

:o)