ROTF! Cloudflare CEO: “I woke up this morning in a bad mood and decided to kick them (DailyStr0mer) off the Internet.”

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Aug 20 09:00:17 PDT 2017

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 06:11:30PM -0700, Razer wrote:
> This is "Assigning Responsibility". Responsibility is something Nazis
> eschew,

Razer,

Since you blast "holocaust deniers" whilst refusing to actually engage
in a real debate, that makes you a fact denier, and someone who,
consistently, fails to take responsibility for the rhetoric you
spout, even (especially, and in particular) when I challenge you.

Since you are not taking responsibility (in this case, for your own
conversation), you are by your own definition, a Nazi.

Perhaps only a "conversational" Nazi;  I'm not sure how far your
Nazism goes, Razer, but one day I hope you actually engage on this
topic which for you is evidently significant (I guess that's due to
your self-proclaimed religious heritage).

Sincerely, and best wishes,
Zenaan