Re: ROTF! Cloudflare CEO: “I woke up this morning in a bad mood and decided to kick them (DailyStr0mer) off the Internet.”

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sat Aug 19 18:11:30 PDT 2017

On 08/19/2017 03:14 PM, ZeNazi quoted me and said:
>> targeting desperate people who have no analysis and are looking to blame "someone".
> Mirror, mirror ...

Richard Brautigan had a mirror

He used to hold it up to people on Haight St and tell people to 'know
thyself'.

Other people use them effectively too.

This is "Assigning Responsibility". Responsibility is something Nazis
eschew, instead blaming people who have no responsibility for the focus
of blame and are often victims in the first place, and pigz iz nazis.
And nazis iz pigz.

Rr