Re: ROTF! Cloudflare CEO: “I woke up this morning in a bad mood and decided to kick them (DailyStr0mer) off the Internet.”

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sat Aug 19 12:11:07 PDT 2017

On 08/19/2017 11:24 AM, the scumbag wrote:
> 	Congrats razer! you american freedom fighters have saved
> 	the world once again. I guess you rayzer realize how an american
> 	like you, and another american like prince, will always fight
> 	against evil, like brothers, because that's what you actually
> 	are.  Give my regards to your brother mathew prince, rayzer!

Go fuck yourself. Pics plz.

Rr

PS. I called out Prince on his Honeypot ops viz a viz his DNS-ing of
ProjectPM in a rather vicious tweet exchange that went nowhere in the
wake of Barrett Brown's arrest. (Thanks alot for the ambush setup Yasha
Levine https://twitter.com/auntieimperial/status/375295812399419393)

WTF have you EVER done besides be an avowed scumbag, scumbag?