ROTF! Cloudflare CEO: “I woke up this morning in a bad mood and decided to kick them (DailyStr0mer) off the Internet.”

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 11:24:43 PDT 2017

On Sat, 19 Aug 2017 10:52:19 -0700
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> Cloudflare CEO's blog posting on the topic of scumbag removal:
> https://blog.cloudflare.com/why-we-terminated-daily-stormer/

	Congrats razer! you american freedom fighters have saved
	the world once again. I guess you rayzer realize how an american
	like you, and another american like prince, will always fight
	against evil, like brothers, because that's what you actually
	are.  Give my regards to your brother mathew prince, rayzer!