My Opinion on Fighting Neo-Nazis and the Future of Free Expression

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Aug 18 18:32:46 PDT 2017

... WARNING: nom de plumage IDed; invoke LR parse engine ...

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 05:48:27PM -0700, Ryan Carboni wrote:
> Due to inflation my opinion has increased in value from two to three cents.
> https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2017/08/fighting-neo-nazis-future-free-expression

... WARNING: LR parse fault imminent; invoke LALR parse engine ...

> This talk about free speech runs contrary to libertarian values
> about not having borders.

... parse FAIL ... error code MINISTRY ...

> Offending people is not protected by the
> non-aggression principle, and so the risk of people entering a
> space to experience undesired speech is too great a risk.

... parse FAIL: P-NP engine exception on failure code ...

> As the
> number of rights expand, so must the number of freedoms decrease.

... parse FAIL: MINISTRY ...

> It is too far to call the Daily Stormer vitriolic and abusive,

... parse FAIL: false-fact PRE_SEED; LALR+ requirement alert;
...           : possible lame arse virtue signal ...

> it is clearly only in bad taste and puerile.

... parse LR: lame arse virtue signal determined ...

> For some reason after
> the Reagan administration, everyone became more puritan,

... parse LALR: analyzing; LALR+ requirement alert ...

> and no one can even directly discuss any subject matter

... parse LALR+: PRE_SEED ALERT: false-fact PRE_SEED++; LALR++ ...

> so I will say it:

... parse LALR: PRE_SEED AFFIRMATIVE: self trumpet ...

... parse WARNING: strawman beheading imminent ...

... parse LR: lame arse virtue signal determined ...

> Calling anyone who died a fat slut is far outside civilized speech,
> and is certainly not something to be joked about in public.

... parse LALR: strawman beheaded, white-knight AFFIRMATIVE ...

... parse LALR: return LR engine ...

... parse LR: lame assertion alert ... analysing ...

... parse LR: very weak, lame arse strawman beaheding determined ...

MESSAGE="Puhleez, %NAME, that's a lame arse strawman \"take down\"!"
... parse LR: printf($MESSAGE, "Ryan De Plumage");

> Yes, what GoDaddy, Google, and Cloudflare did was dangerous.

... parse LR: lame arse virtue signal determined ...

> So did what Obama did (
> https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2017/02/documents-about-financial-censorship-under-operation-choke-point-concern-congress
> ).

... parse LR: lame arse virtue signal determined ...

> Yes, it is terrible that states and malicious actors censors others
> through DDOS attacks,

... parse LR: lame arse virtue signal determined ...

> why are DDOS attacks ignored as speech?

... parse LR: ALERT: MINISTRY pseudo-waffle detected ...

... parse LR: lame arse virtue signal determined ...

> Those state
> owned computers should be blocked from the internet.

... parse LR: lame arse virtue signal determined ...

> I too agree with net neutrality

... parse LR: lame arse virtue signal determined ...

> and think "internet intermediaries"
> shouldn't make much content based decisions,

... parse LR: lame arse virtue signal determined ...

... parse LR: backtracking ERROR detection invoked;
...           PRE_SEED WARNING imminent ...

> outside of that needed to
> maintain service.

... parse LR: WARNGING CONFIRMED; MINISTRY CONFIRMED;
...         : straw-man + pre-seeding CONFIRMED;
...         : LALR parse engine requirement CONFIRMED;
...         : ... analysing ...
...         : douchebag psy-op opinion-manipulator wanna-be, detected

END;