Is a BTC - BCC flippening in the offing?

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 08:13:09 PDT 2017

A few of the interesting sites to monitor in real-time BTC/BCC blockchain
activities in this space:

https://jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/uahf/#8h
http://bch.xbt.it/?interval=0
https://cash.coin.dance/blocks (although somewhat delayed form real-time,
its "mining profitability" reading is probably a good predictor of an
approaching "flippening")
https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/blocks