Is a BTC - BCC flippening in the offing?

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 07:55:43 PDT 2017

Right, as long as you either exported your Bitcoin to your own wallet or
your Bitcoin was deposited in an exchange that assured its customers that
they would not claim the BCC themselves but hold it for users, then you are
fine. If, OTOH, your Bitcoin was deposited in an exchange that alerted its
users to withdraw their Bitcoin to their own wallets of they wanted it, and
you did not withdraw in before the fork then you are probably SoL.

--
Creator of the Warrant Canary and the Street Performer Protocol. Wi-Fi
standard spec. creation participant and co-developer of eCache. Director at

Shameless self-promoter :)