Do you have predictions about 2017?

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 04:43:51 PDT 2017

I predict Bitcoin Core (what most people are calling Bitcoin since the
recent fork) will crash and Bitcoin Cash, the new fork, will take over its
mantle as Bitcoin.

--
Creator of the Warrant Canary and the Street Performer Protocol. Wi-Fi
standard spec. creation participant and co-developer of eCache. Director at

Shameless self-promoter :)