Daily Stormer Hit From All Sides

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Aug 17 08:11:26 PDT 2017

On 08/16/2017 09:03 PM, juan wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 22:45:44 -0500
> "Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:
>
>> On 08/16/2017 10:08 PM, #$%&#$ %&#$%&#$ wrote:
>>
>>> #$%&#$%&#$ %&#$%&#$% &#$%&#$% &#$% Shawn Quin, #$ %&#$%.
>> The correct spelling of my name was (and is) in my signature and the
>> from line. Intentionally misspelling my name only shows your own
>> ignorance and lack of respect.
> 	that's the first thing ever you got right, shill quinn,
>
> 	I have a lot more respect for, say,  rats than for a piece of
> 	shit like you.  You get exactly as much respect

You forgot the pertinent part: "Ignorance". After all, the last couple
of replies to me were ignorantly lame with quotes obviously taken out of
context, and assumptions made with no basis in fact.

FWIW, Nazis use tactics like that in their agitprop.

You a Nazi, scumbag?

Rr

Ps. Don't bother responding.