Daily Stormer Hit From All Sides

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Aug 17 08:05:24 PDT 2017

On 08/16/2017 09:00 PM, jim bell wrote:

> *From:* Razer <g2s at riseup.net>
>
> On 08/16/2017 08:11 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>
> > Mencken comes to mind:
> >    The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends
> >    most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against
> >    scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression
> >    must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.
> >  "
> >  H. L. Mencken, US editor (1880 - 1956)
> >  http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/29591.html
> >  https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:H._L._Mencken
>
> >You're confused about whose oppressing whom.
>
> >A middle class white person with an automatic weapon, 'tactical bacon',
>

> A 'tactical bacon'?   Is that for hitting Muslims?     ("Oink!!!")
>          Jim Bell

It ain't BEEF bacon (albeit I sort of doubt it's really been anything
resembling 'meat' for quite some time)

Tactical Bacon

...clean socks, and tidy whities... The Bundy Bozos forgot the latter
two at home and were begging for them.

I could only imagine these guys burying themselves in a dirt mound or
leaf much, or breathing through a reed in the muck of a swamp for hours
waiting for the 'enemy' to appear. NOT! They can't even handle not
having clean socks!

Maybe they can hire a Mexican or Guatemalan to do it for them. Their
gardener might know someone...

Rr