Chilling Dissent: The Just-Us Dept Fights DreamHost for Trump Protest site disruptj20.org Info

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Wed Aug 16 22:18:32 PDT 2017

On 08/16/2017 11:17 AM, Razer wrote (quoting lawfareblog.com):
> The Justice Department is fighting for information on all of the
> visitors to the website disruptj20.org, as well as log files on when
> and from where the visitors logged onto the site, what they looked at,
> and emails related to the site. The site at the center of the storm
> bills itself as a platform connecting Trump protesters and
> "support[ing] the massive and spontaneous eruption of resistance
> across the United States that’s happened since the election."

I saw something mentioned about 1.3 million IP addresses involved. Well,
as I replied to a posting of this story on Facebook, they can have 1.3
million copies of my middle finger. It's so obvious to me this is
partisan crap from DJT. Say what you will about Hillary, she would have
handled this with far more grace and wouldn't be resorting to such
tactics to silence her critics.

I hope we get Bernie in 2020. To be fair though, we can't possibly elect
anyone much worse than DJT, so voting Democrat will almost certainly be
an improvement over the status quo (assuming we still have DJT then,
hopefully at least DJT will be impeached and Pence will be in).

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com