Daily Stormer Hit From All Sides

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Wed Aug 16 20:16:44 PDT 2017

On 08/16/2017 08:11 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Indeed.
>
> Mencken comes to mind:
>
>   "
>    The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends
>    most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against
>    scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression
>    must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.
>   "
>   H. L. Mencken, US editor (1880 - 1956)
>   http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/29591.html
>   https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:H._L._Mencken

You're confused about whose oppressing whom.

A middle class white person with an automatic weapon, 'tactical bacon',
dirty socks, and briefs with 'racing stripes' terrorizing children is an
oppressor and  should be marked for extermination... with malice
aforethought.

Then we can all go back to living in peace. Without oppression by the
aforementioned self-victimizing scumbags

Rr