Daily Stormer Hit From All Sides

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Aug 16 20:11:28 PDT 2017

Indeed.

Mencken comes to mind:

  "
   The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends
   most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against
   scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression
   must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.
  "
  H. L. Mencken, US editor (1880 - 1956)
  http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/29591.html
  https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:H._L._Mencken