Daily Stormer Hit From All Sides

Mike Duvos mpd at wolf359.net
Wed Aug 16 19:32:39 PDT 2017

Oddly, Tucker Carlson just said almost the same thing on his show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2rO9boyLL0

In a few months, there will be uncensorable versions of every single
service that kicked The Daily Stormer off today.  The Internet
responds pretty quickly to attempts to damage the free flow of
information.