Daily Stormer Hit From All Sides

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Wed Aug 16 19:28:14 PDT 2017

On 08/16/2017 03:57 PM, Mike Duvos wrote:
> It will be interesting to see what happens with the site, because
> right now, they are kind of the Spotted Owl in the free speech forest.

Honestly, I think we're overdue for SCOTUS to make some new rulings on
the First Amendment, though I am not sure I want the current SCOTUS to
be the one making those rulings. (We all know Merrick Garland should be
on the bench in place of Gorsuch, or at least should have gotten a
proper "nay" vote.)

How much of what is or was on The Daily Stormer could be qualified in
some form as "fighting words" (i.e. in the words of Justice Frank Murphy
"those [words] which by their very utterances inflict injury or tend to
incite an immediate breach of the peace")? How much of what has been
posted to this list could potentially qualify?

I'm not Jewish and nowhere near black, yet I find what happened in
Charlottesville horrifying. This is 2017, not 1957 or 1877.

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com