ROTF! The Daily Stormer needs to find another DNS!

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Aug 14 18:55:39 PDT 2017

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 07:50:13PM -0400, John Newman wrote:
> > On Aug 14, 2017, at 4:35 PM, Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:
> >> On 08/14/2017 03:23 PM, #$%& wrote:
> >> On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 14:59:50 -0500
> >>    #$%& #$%& #$%& #$%& #$%&# $%&#$? %& #$%, &#$ %&#$ brazenly lying>    about tor's funding.
> >
> > No, I made an honest error as it related to a fact. It's called being human.
> >
> > (skipping the rest of the #$%&)
> >
> > Again, one more time: IF YOU DON'T LIKE GODADDY'S POLICIES, DON'T GIVE
> > THEM MONEY. Real simple.
> >

> Fuck Andrew Anglin anyway. I can't begin to make myself pretend to give half a shit about what happens to his fucking vomit inducing web site.
>
> I think it's funny that godaddy (and now google) are dropping him.
> Couldn't have happened to a nicer nazi. It's not as if anyone was
> ever under any illusion that these huge corporations are on the
> side of freedom (of speech, or otherwise). They are dropping him
> because of how toxic his "brand" has become since charlottesville
> and the (disgusting) article about how the worlds a better place
> with the "fatty" woman who was run over dead. And then pretended he
> was hacked by anonymous in some desperate ploy to ... who knows ?
> Fuck Andrew Anglin.

At least Anonymous took down the DailyStormer:
End of hate: anonymous now in control of daily stormer
https://bbs.dailystormer.com/t/end-of-hate-anonymous-now-in-control-of-daily-stormer/128757

White Knites unite the right or something?

No matter who took the site down, it's clever. Quin should be
ecstatic.