ROTF! The Daily Stormer needs to find another DNS!

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Mon Aug 14 08:50:09 PDT 2017

On 08/14/2017 10:37 AM, Razer wrote:
> Hate speech. Maybe it can settle into Cloudflare. Considering the US
> government is Fascist with serious Nazi tendencies and has been for a
> long, long time, it's unlikely the NSA will honeypot it... Unless they
> think they can do some good recruiting.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/14/us/godaddy-daily-stormer-website-trnd/index.html
>
>> "We have informed The Daily Stormer that they have 24 hours to move
>> the domain to another provider, as they have violated our terms of
>> service. If no action is taken after 24 hours, we will cancel the
>> service," GoDaddy spokesman Dan Race told CNN in a statement.

GoDaddy's server, GoDaddy's rules. Hard to blame GoDaddy as clearly TDS
stepped way over the line into hate speech territory; it is generally
considered distasteful to speak ill of the dead, much less right after
something like what happened in Charlottesville.

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com