HAHAHAHA! Bitcoin will totally change EVERYTHING!

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 09:36:50 PDT 2017

Its not mainly a money thing (unless they directly buy off the miners). If
a large amount of the mining power quickly moves to BCC and the BTC
difficulty factor remains at its last setting (till the next scheduled
reset) then the BTC mempool will explode as the combination of 1MB blocks
and massively increased block times make BTC useless.

Warrant Canary creator