OFFTOPIC: WAS: [pfiir at pfinr.org: [ PFFR ] Google Employee's Anti-Diversity Manifesto Goes 'Internally Viral']

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Aug 7 21:14:46 PDT 2017

On Tue, Aug 08, 2017 at 04:08:52AM +0000, \0xDynamite wrote:
> >> I mean, big points to who actually gets the right answer....
> >
> > Listen, goy!, you're think rocking the boat on intolerance facts is
> > permitted on a *punks list?!
>
> Hence, I'm wondering what this thread is doing here...

That's it! Get back in your politically correct hole now, goy!

;)

(I'd call you nigger, but we need a word to use with one another
 that's more than "cultural appropriation of suppressed kangz", not
 that I object to said "cultural appropriation", but simply because
 we can do better :)

"Whigger" p'rhaps?

Have a good one,