Real investigative news journalism

b0z0 at SDF.ORG b0z0 at SDF.ORG
Mon Aug 7 18:46:02 PDT 2017

Sadly i guess your right.

Couple more links i would like to share:-

A New Breed: Satellite Terrorism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7M2Db2PfQ0

http://www.radartutorial.eu/02.basics/Frequency%20Modulated%20Continuous%20Wave%20Radar.en.html

Maybe slightly off topic however this continuous wave tech can remoely
listen to and decode cpu activity a bit like tempest.

Oh well, maybe we should add an extra layer of foil to our hats and balls
eh.

Maybe if we pretend to not be goy could help?

idk

b0z0 at sdf.lonestar.org