[pfiir at pfinr.org: [ PFFR ] Google Employee's Anti-Diversity Manifesto Goes 'Internally Viral']

Don B. dontbe at horsefucker.org
Sun Aug 6 17:46:00 PDT 2017

> juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
> Sun Aug 6 15:38:08 PDT 2017
>
> joo = kristian
> the state = the family

You suck balls at maths, beansandrice(butnopork)anon, you should join
the tech industry as a theoretical mathematician.  I hear the Tor(ah)
project is hiring.

> the family is the source of all
> authoritarian 'culture'

The family is in direct conflict with the state.
MGTOW cancer get the fuck out !!

Abolition of the family!""
Blessed is he who has no family.""
-Karl Marx

These four authorities - political, family, religious, and masculine -
are the embodiment of the whole feudal-patriarchal ideology and system,
and are the four thick ropes binding the Chinese people, particularly
the peasants.""
-Mao Tse Tung

> that makes the state possible.

Niggers like you make the state possible.

If any one comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and
wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life,
he cannot be my disciple.""
-Jesus (Luke 14:26)

Sounds like you're heyzues' kind of guy, juan.  Though I am sure you are
too busy reading passages from 'The Origin of the Family, Private
Property, and the State' by Friedrich Engels to pick up the good book.

But since you like to read:
howstuffworks.com/communism

It's red for a reason.
Stop.