From Barter to Blockchains - WTF is… Money?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 13:08:30 PDT 2017

On Sun, 6 Aug 2017 17:34:41 +0700
Jason McVetta <jason.mcvetta at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 6, 2017 5:24 PM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>         OK. Let me translate. People who know fuck about economics and
>         are brain-dead statists will enjoy their echo chamber in the
>         form of some shitty propaganda written by some
>         charlatan-apologist of the banking mafia.
>

> I can tell you have not read the quoted chapter, much less the
> book.  ;-)

	Right. You wrote a two lines summary, and I replied to that. I
	was assuming that your summary was accurate. What I wrote is a
	legitimate to the points *you made*.

	But IF your summary is wrong, then maybe you didn't read the
	book either? =P But OK, I'll read the chapter, for completness'
	sake. (It's not the first time I hear about banking in babylonia
	anyway...)

	But before reading anything I can state that the nature of money
	and the basic knowledge that economics provides will not change.

	Either the guy explains what money is, and how
	manipulated/corrupted money is used by banks, governments AND
	'PROGRESSIVES' to rob people of the fruits of their labor, or
	the guy is a propagandist for banks, or government, or
	progressives OR ALL THE FUCKING THREE of them =)