House Judiciary Committee taps /r/The_Donald subreddit for Amended Resolution

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sun Aug 6 09:26:50 PDT 2017

On 08/05/2017 11:19 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 03, 2017 at 07:31:48PM -0700, Razer wrote:

>>> And so dear Razer, how, precisely, do you distinguish the difference
>>> between a RAAAYCIIIS and a NAZI, such that you then advocate for the
>>> death of that NAZI, and not for the death of that RAAAYCIIIS ?
>>>
>>> (Genuine question.)
>>
>> Dude! There's so many more features that make a person a Nazi rather
>> than a (snigger) "Plain-Vanilla" racist.
>>
>> For instance. Nazis, by definition, have a really perverse christian
>> (snigger) Identity, that excludes all other organized or non-organized
>> religions. and allows for the extermination (Vernichtung) of humans.
> Well that rules out the DailyStormer crowd then :D

You have a demographic?

Didn't think so.

>> What WOULD the Zombie Jesus do?
>>
>> Nazis are by definition fascists, and there's ... oh lets say 14,
>> defining traits
> Firstly, fascism is way too loose and indeterminate to be useful in
> most conversation these days.

Yeah yeah. That's what they say, usually correctly (albeit the Ukraine
Fascists in power ARE Nazis) about the word NAZI in relation to
historical events, but Fascism IS ETERNAL, The definition is right here:
http://www.pegc.us/archive/Articles/eco_ur-fascism.pdf

All 14 traits.

> Secondly no, not 14, let's go for 1488 instead hey?

14. You don't like it? start delineating more and get back to me:
spam at bitbucket.nul

>> <http://www.pegc.us/archive/Articles/eco_ur-fascism.pdf>. Racism is only
>> corollary to those 14 in that Nazis believes White Christians are the
>> "Master Race", and black folks, like Jews and everyone else, are
>> untermenschen... Subhuman.
>>
>> That's exactly why they aren't a viable form of human life. They
>> essentially self-exterminate by ticking EVERYONE off. Slaughtering them
>> makes for a healthier human gene pool overall.
> So a NAZI is someone who slaughters humans, or just someone who
> advocates for less (or no) immigration of extremist religionist
> "refugees" into their country?

The Nazi ideology is a christian identity ideology that believes, in a
very un-christian way, that anyone not of their ETHNIC BACKGROUND is
literally sub-human. Zionist share that trait when they say moronic shit
like "A Palestinian life isn't worth a Jewish fingernail".

> Or perhaps going out of your way to deny light and heat to millions
> of people for the coming winter, getting a little closer to "actual
> actions likely to endanger actual lives"? If so, perhaps Ukraine and
> Germany ought be branded Nazis:

Ukraine IS a fascist nation whose leaders have roots in their family's
historical siding with the NAZIS during WWII. You might note they're
slightly stoopid because the Nazis threw their guiding light Bandera in
prison. It would have saved his modern day believers a lot of trouble if
the Nazis had offed him, making the Nazi Fascist belief system a little
less palatable. They would simply be virulent, murderous, nationalists.

> http://theduran.com/ukraine-cuts-energy-to-donetsk-germanys-press-reverts-to-its-dark-past/
>

> (I'm wondering if you have some sort of "genetic memory" of being
>  left out in the desert for 80 years by Moses. I mean damn! That's
>  some abandonment - although technically your profit at least stayed
>  out there with you for those 80 years!
>
>  Besides, you don't think Angel Gabriel would go back on his "chosen
>  people get a promised land" covenant without a reason now do you?
>
>  DO YOU?!
> )

Actually, they're NEVER going to own it. Their forebearers allegedly
did, and it seems they REALLY fucked up. So this time the big mythical
banana said they could LIVE IN IT, if certain condition were met.

> "If you really change your ways and your actions and deal with all
> others justly, if you do not oppress the alien, the fatherless, the
> widow and do not shed innocent blood in this place... then I will let
> you live in this place, in the land I gave your forefathers for ever
> and ever." -Jeremiah 7:5-7

I do not believe they've ever met, or intend to ever meet those conditions.

But you see, they may have "Jewish blood" by birth, or conversion, but
socioculturally?

> "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they
> are Jews, and are not, but do lie;"

The Zionists in Israel aren't "Jews". They're christian ethic-d and
moral-d Europeans and North American invaders (europeans) re-settled. It
has to do with Worldview. Like all indigenous people everywhere,
bloodlines are not the only thing that qualifies one.

Rr