Re: From Barter to Blockchains - WTF is… Money?

Jason McVetta jason.mcvetta at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 03:34:41 PDT 2017

On Aug 6, 2017 5:24 PM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

        OK. Let me translate. People who know fuck about economics and
        are brain-dead statists will enjoy their echo chamber in the
        form of some shitty propaganda written by some
        charlatan-apologist of the banking mafia.

I can tell you have not read the quoted chapter, much less the book.  ;-)

History is not always convenient or easily mapped into ideology.
Nevertheless, I think even a person of anarchist bent like Juan will find
that book an interesting read.

YMMV - take it for what it's worth - would you like fries with that?