***SPAM*** Re: House Judiciary Committee taps /r/The_Donald subreddit for Amended Resolution

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Aug 5 23:19:03 PDT 2017

On Thu, Aug 03, 2017 at 07:31:48PM -0700, Razer wrote:

> On 08/03/2017 07:18 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:

> >> Nazis. Hunt down and destroy all NAZIS.
> > And so dear Razer, how, precisely, do you distinguish the difference
> > between a RAAAYCIIIS and a NAZI, such that you then advocate for the
> > death of that NAZI, and not for the death of that RAAAYCIIIS ?
> >
> > (Genuine question.)
>

> Dude! There's so many more features that make a person a Nazi rather
> than a (snigger) "Plain-Vanilla" racist.
>
> For instance. Nazis, by definition, have a really perverse christian
> (snigger) Identity, that excludes all other organized or non-organized
> religions. and allows for the extermination (Vernichtung) of humans.

Well that rules out the DailyStormer crowd then :D

> What WOULD the Zombie Jesus do?
>
> Nazis are by definition fascists, and there's ... oh lets say 14,
> defining traits

Firstly, fascism is way too loose and indeterminate to be useful in
most conversation these days.

Secondly no, not 14, let's go for 1488 instead hey?

> <http://www.pegc.us/archive/Articles/eco_ur-fascism.pdf>. Racism is only
> corollary to those 14 in that Nazis believes White Christians are the
> "Master Race", and black folks, like Jews and everyone else, are
> untermenschen... Subhuman.
>
> That's exactly why they aren't a viable form of human life. They
> essentially self-exterminate by ticking EVERYONE off. Slaughtering them
> makes for a healthier human gene pool overall.

So a NAZI is someone who slaughters humans, or just someone who
advocates for less (or no) immigration of extremist religionist
"refugees" into their country?

Or perhaps going out of your way to deny light and heat to millions
of people for the coming winter, getting a little closer to "actual
actions likely to endanger actual lives"? If so, perhaps Ukraine and
Germany ought be branded Nazis:

http://theduran.com/ukraine-cuts-energy-to-donetsk-germanys-press-reverts-to-its-dark-past/

(I'm wondering if you have some sort of "genetic memory" of being
 left out in the desert for 80 years by Moses. I mean damn! That's
 some abandonment - although technically your profit at least stayed
 out there with you for those 80 years!

 Besides, you don't think Angel Gabriel would go back on his "chosen
 people get a promised land" covenant without a reason now do you?

 DO YOU?!
)