But you knew that right? "Your 'Anonymous' Browsing Data Isn't Actually Anonymous"

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Aug 4 21:32:42 PDT 2017

On Sat, Aug 05, 2017 at 11:48:00AM +1000, Anonymous wrote:

> > > https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/gygx7y/your-anonymous-browsing-data-isnt-actually-anonymous
> >
> > With at least 7 plugins of this kind the lusers have bigger problems
> > than just passive browsing history.
> >
> > btw, the history in the image appears entirely of porn to me.
>

> PGLAF cartoon in 3 .. 2 ..
>

> Zero and One, by Anonymous, episode 0000 0000
>
> 0: "Ooh, you dirty little https wanna be url, shamelessly
>     shedding all your TLS clothes to slink by on http alone..."
>
> 1: "No no, it's those skanky little dots after it that are
>     corrupting the miners."
>
> 0: "Oh but that slash!"
>
> 1: "Don't get me started! And there's TWO of them, just begging
>     to be wrapped around each other."
>
> 0: "Pervert! You and all your slashes!"

Future episodics, just waiting for ananon to embrace your
skanky inner 01000101'er
(btw, bc has convenient ibase and obase convertors)

PHP
 - where nominally BDSM-hatin' BDFLs outlaw (FTW!) by vigorous
   public shaming and eviction from the community, your chosen
   sexual lifestyle;

   "But, like, why?!"

   Because dominance over your contributors must NEVER be
   insubordinated, Foool!!!

   "Kneel, punk! ..
    Only NOW you are permitted to use this language!"

NailGun
 - where two langs, one cup (of Java) is just, not, enough

Python 2.7
 - for all your programming geriatric pr0n needs

PHP episode 0001
 - for that tolerant, inclusive community feel

Machine code
 - when PHP just aint hard enough

Debian
 - the CoC swinging lifestyle community, though actually rather
   conservative

PHP episode 0010
 - you WILL submit to our undisclosed CoC, punk!

Perl
 - come play strip twister with a dash of baby oil

PHP episode 0011
 - because the streissand effect will NOT work in Internet literate
   communities!  Punk!

Lisp
 - you are in a maze of twisty little passages, and only 01 leads to
   relief

PHP episode 0100
 - the "f*ck with the BDSMFL's authority and we WILL shame you" edition

PHP episode 0101
 - High Class shaming - how to fit in with our community
 - PHP, where nothing but submission is tolerated...