L4nguage and anonymity

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Fri Aug 4 11:39:32 PDT 2017

On 08/04/2017 10:50 AM, Razer wrote:

> On 08/04/2017 03:00 AM, Georgi Guninski wrote:
>> L4nguage and anonymity:
>>
>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/08/04/to_preserve_online_anonymity_make_your_writing_mediocre/
>> https://arxiv.org/pdf/1707.03736.pdf
>
> IOW the overwhelming majority of intertubz peeps r medeoakr ryters.

When I first learned something about textual analysis tools, I had to
make a decision:  Write like I write, or develop and apply an array of
"style breaking" rule sets to disperse my various posts etc. across a
set of distinct anonymous (always = pseudonymous) identities.  It didn't
take long to decide against any such strategy; the cost/benefit ratio is
huge and anonymity is on the losing side of it.

:o)