the intercept - yet another pentagon propaganda outlet

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Wed Aug 2 16:06:49 PDT 2017

On 08/02/2017 02:24 PM, juan wrote:

> 	But no, actually, the intercept is on a class of its own. While
> 	all of the US media doesn't pretend to be anything but the
> 	government's department of fascist propaganda, greenwald has
> 	promoted himself as the good guy...and that's something which,
> 	when you look at the evidence, is clearly a deranged pretense.
>

> https://theintercept.com/2017/08/02/white-house-says-russias-hackers-are-too-good-to-be-caught-but-nsa-partner-called-them-morons/?comments=1#comments

At least it's a high quality propaganda outlet.  Steal the bait, avoid
the hook.  Some of that The Intercept's bait is tasty and nutritious,
for instance:

https://theintercept.com/2016/05/17/new-evidence-about-the-dangers-of-monsantos-roundup/

https://theintercept.com/document/2015/06/22/behavioural-science-support-jtrig/

(I am so proud of myself for not referring to them as "master baiters.")

:o)