House Judiciary Committee taps /r/The_Donald subreddit for Amended Resolution

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Wed Aug 2 07:50:59 PDT 2017

On 08/02/2017 06:30 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> reaching out to "the people"

Reaching out to people who have computers. The WHITE middle class, and
upper working class urban dwellrs who aspire to that ever-shrinking and
typically unavailable 'middle'. You can also tap it to turn techies who
love technocracy and think the technology that made the mess can
extricate us from it, into fascists and blackshirts.

That's the same cohort tapped to make 'color revolutions' btw. We can
see how THAT all turned out. More repression thanks to Soros and Rendon,
and 'friends' who 'shape perception'.

> In this report, we cover some of the major demographic trends that lie
> beneath the topline adoption numbers and highlight:
>
> Age differences: Older adults have lagged behind younger adults in
> their adoption, but now a clear majority (58%) of senior citizens uses
> the internet.
>
> Class differences: Those with college educations are more likely than
> those who do not have high school diplomas to use the internet.
> Similarly, those who live in households earning more than $75,000 are
> more likely to be internet users than those living in households
> earning less than $30,000. Still, the class-related gaps have shrunk
> dramatically in 15 years as the most pronounced growth has come among
> those in lower-income households and those with lower levels of
> educational attainment.
>
> Racial and ethnic differences: African-Americans and Hispanics have
> been somewhat less likely than whites or English-speaking
> Asian-Americans to be internet users, but the gaps have narrowed.
> Today, 78% of blacks and 81% of Hispanics use the internet, compared
> with 85% of whites and 97% of English-speaking Asian Americans.
>
> Community differences: Those who live in rural areas are less likely
> than those in the suburbs and urban areas to use the internet. Still,
> 78% of rural residents are online.
>
> The full story is told in the charts below...

http://www.pewinternet.org/2015/06/26/americans-internet-access-2000-2015/

Rr