[OT] Jokes, this list and my birthday... :)

rooty arpspoof at protonmail.com
Tue Aug 22 08:51:26 PDT 2017

Sent from ProtonMail mobile -------- Original Message -------- On Aug 20, 2017, 10:58 PM, Red Red Wine wrote: > Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com > Sun Aug 20 20:47:46 PDT 2017 > > my birthday will be in August, 26 > !!! Happy Birthday !!! Your gift is better jokes: HOW DOES NASA ORGANIZE A PARTY ? They spend billions to fake it with Photoshop and AfterEffects. HOW DO YOU TELL DRACULA IS SICK ? Because he admits he's become vegan. WHY DID THE VEGAN CROSS THE ROAD ? To violently protest ebol natsees.

Pic related.

Launch that thing inline works much better