CyberClassWar Manifesto 2017

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 11:42:06 PDT 2017

Received this text today.  Really appreciated the ideas.  You can detest
the post, but must admit it's pretty interesting and provocative!  :D

Kisses, hugs and tickles!  <3

Ceci

==========

(A) CyberClassWar Manifesto 2017 (A)

First and foremost we are anarchists.
The world is split into two camps: the working class and the ruling class.
We the workers will wage a class war against the ruling class and the
current
social order, and bring to birth a new world from the ashes of the old.

We seek to destroy capitalism, the state, and all forms of hierarchy
such as racism, patriarchy, abelism, homophobia and transphobia.
In turn we seek to create a united world, free of borders and nationality,
where all people live united by solidarity and love for their
fellow human being. We shall know no domination, no hierarchy, no
oppression.
We shall abolish wage labor and have workers' self-management.
Surely there will be mistakes, and surely there will be problems, but
the world will be incomparably better than how it exists today.
We do not see this vision as some pipedream distant utopia, but
rather as the only viable option for the survival of humanity. Climate
Change
and environmental degradation have ravaged our planet to a horrific degree,
so we must act for the sake of the future.

Make no mistake, we do not believe in a vanguard. The liberation of the
working class must be the work of the working class itself. A small portion
of the working class cannot stand as a representative for the rest of us.
We do however believe that CyberClassWar can be used as a weapon against
the ruling class.

But what exactly is CyberClassWar? It is merely the practice of using the
tactics of cyberwarfare to advance the aims of the working class.
Instead of limiting ourselves to the workplace, community, and home,
we are upgrading our strategy to the information age so as to encompass the
virtual realm. We live out an increasing portion of our lives in the place
known as the internet, so why not extend the fight. Hacktivism already
exists
but it hasn't been leveraged to the full degree it could.

We will not go into detail, but we shall say that we want do expropriative
acts
via the digital realm.