[OT] Jokes, this list and my birthday... :)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 23:53:42 PDT 2017

On Aug 21, 2017 2:56 AM, "Red Red Wine" <letsalljoin at redchan.it> wrote:

> non sense and non stop blah, blah, blah...  <SNIP>

Sorry, I didn't ask your opinion in any moment and it has absolute no
relevance for me.

If I want to be vegan, or Satanist  (aka "Trump's defensor"),  or Muslim,
or Jew, or Atheist, or whatever, it's *my* problem, not yours.  *My life,
my rules, my choices.*

I do *not* respect stupid people who eat pizza using a spoon, think the
Newton's Laws are unconstitutional and the eclipse is a signal of God's
wrath.

Please, get a life and go coding or studying.  You have too much free time
on your hands and much hate in your heart to spend all of your time
creating several fake addresses only for spreading fake news and hateful
messages in a discussion list.

What do you want to prove?  What is your point?  You simply act like a very
slow troll, with no significance or intelligence.  There is nothing to
prove.  You just want to hurt the people who you envy, loser.