[OT] Jokes, this list and my birthday... :)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 20:33:53 PDT 2017

Hi, dear all.  Sorry for being so absent, but had serious health problems
and a forced rest.  Hope everybody is doing good.  <3

This message is just to communicate everyone here that this list is
becoming a complete joke.  Not a good one, it's becoming highly toxic and
hurting people.  :(

I will tell a few jokes to make you smile and after it, please, let's talk
seriously about cryptography, security, coding, bitcoins, anarchism,
revolution...  We had a lot of useless and aggressive noise here in the
last times.  Ugh, a complete waste of time...  Mottainai.  :-/

"How does Nasa organize a party?
They Planet."

"How do you tell Dracula is sick?
Because of his coffin..."

"My wife is leaving me because I'm going bald.
I'm not bothered, it's hair loss."

"Why did the vegan cross the road?
To tell someone he was a vegan."

I admit I am almost returning to the complete veganism because I love jokes
about vegans, hahaha!!  I would love to introduce myself saying "Hi, I am
vegan, use only organic products, and my name is Cecilia", hahahaha!!  My
family and friends would kill me, hahaha!!  ;D

Well, my birthday will be in August, 26, and my gifts will be donations to
the CryptoParty this year.  If you want to give me a gift, contact the CR
Team to know how to donate, please.  :D

https://cryptorave.org/
https://twitter.com/cryptoravebr
https://facebook.com/cryptorave  (ugh, ugh, ugh!  :P)
#cryptorave @ irc.indymedia.org

We already had our CryptoRave, a bigger event, with lots of music, talks
and activities for 24 hours  (a bit more, to be sincere).  The CryptoParty
will be shorter, but with talks, activities and a Cecilian birthday cake.
 :D

Yep, it will be a vegan cake, haha!!  The last time I bought eggs and milk
was in the beginning of 2013.  :D

Much love and hugs, wishing you all peace and self-moderation.  Let's use a
little of common sense here, please.

Ceci, la la la...  <3