Razer's occam - free speech and the rhetoric of "politically correct" censorship

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sun Aug 20 17:39:14 PDT 2017

On 08/20/2017 04:49 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Google's slanderous lie turns into "blinking innocence" assertion
> that all apps must "adequately censor", sorry I mean "adequately
> moderate" their users, notwithstanding that Twitter and other apps do
> not satisfy the same test.

Ok... Let's use the alt-right infested "MindsDOTcom" as example. It's
available on google play as a "Teen" app, but if one blocks pr0n or G0re
accounts one still sees them in the 'groups' unless you individually
mute the posts.

Not "Adequately censored" to be considered a teen app.

That's what you mean, right?

Rr