Is a BTC - BCC flippening in the offing?

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 11:32:42 PDT 2017

Looks like the alt-media are starting to use the "F"-word in regards to
Bitcoin Core vs. Bitcoin Cash

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-19/bitcoin-cash-explodes-record-highs-over-900-heres-why

--
Creator of the Warrant Canary and the Street Performer Protocol. Wi-Fi
standard spec. creation participant and co-developer of eCache. Director at

Shameless self-promoter :)