ROTF! Cloudflare CEO: “I woke up this morning in a bad mood and decided to kick them (DailyStr0mer) off the Internet.”

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sat Aug 19 10:52:19 PDT 2017

Quote source:
http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/08/cloudflare-and-the-debate-over-content-neutrality.html

What cut it?

Making shit up. Nazis do that... A LOT.

AAMOF most of what they spew is complete utter ahistorical nonsense
(holocaust denial for instance) targeting desperate people who have no
analysis and are looking to blame "someone".

In this case, because Nazis have no friends they needed to create
invisible secret ones.

> "Earlier today, Cloudflare terminated the account of the Daily
> Stormer. We've stopped proxying their traffic and stopped answering
> DNS requests for their sites. We've taken measures to ensure that they
> cannot sign up for Cloudflare's services ever again.
>
> Our terms of service reserve the right for us to terminate users of
> our network at our sole discretion. The tipping point for us making
> this decision was that the team behind Daily Stormer made the claim
> that we were secretly supporters of their ideology.
>
> Our team has been thorough and have had thoughtful discussions for
> years about what the right policy was on censoring. Like a lot of
> people, we’ve felt angry at these hateful people for a long time but
> we have followed the law and remained content neutral as a network. We
> could not remain neutral after these claims of secret support by
> Cloudflare.
>
> Now, having made that decision, let me explain why it's so dangerous..."

Cloudflare CEO's blog posting on the topic of scumbag removal:
https://blog.cloudflare.com/why-we-terminated-daily-stormer/

Note many people are making reference in the post's comments to
Cloudflare's hosting of ISIS chatrooms, which came to public knowledge
in this Congressional hearing:
http://docs.house.gov/meetings/FA/FA18/20150127/102855/HHRG-114-FA18-Transcript-20150127.pdf
CCloudflare is undoubtely running honeypots allowing the feds to monitor
ISIS chats, and potentially find Useful Idiots for the FBI to set up in
the latest and greatest islamo-terror plot they create lock, stock, and
explosives.

Rr